Thursday, October 11, 2007

If I were to win a prize...

Wow...this honor is completely...this is such a...wow. I am blown away. Never would Ithink in a million years that I would be honored with a McArthur Genius Grant AND a Nobel Prize in the very same year! Who would have thought that me, a small-town PE coach from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales, would be the man who would cure SARS and AIDS in the very same year? Two of the deadliest acronyms ever created (besides G8 of course), wiped off the face of the earth in one swoop. Of course, I couldn't have done it without my students, who unfortunately had to be sacrificed for the greater good of civilization. And of course, without my faith in God 2.0 (© 2020 Microsoft inc, a subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson), none of this could have even gotten started. Of course, a thank you to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Recording Artists and Dancers and Animals and Verans of Foreign Wars (AMPASRADAVFW), the Grammoscky award was simply icing on the cake- my work as Director and Choreographer of the smash-hit TV movie Sophie's Choice 2: Sophie vs. Predator was an eye-opening experience to the plight of the Millionaire population of Upstate New York. Without this experience, I never would have started the Bill and Melinda Gates Fund for Bill and Melinda Gates, which has raised over 20 Pokemon cards [The currency of 2020] in seven weeks! This whole thing...wow. I am speechless. Well, I do have a little something prepared, but I am being inducted into the TV Watcher's Hall of Fame tonight, so I will save the speech until then.

Oh no...the music always starts right when I get to thank my family! Thank you to everyone who I have ever talked to ever! This is is the greatest night of my life! Re-elect Bobby Brown in 2020! AWOOHOO!
untitled.bmp

No comments: